Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Every year I have my resolutions. Last year I resolved to no resolutions, but this year is different. I've already started on the path of fitness, so my resolution is to keep at it. I also have other "To Do" this year.

 
  • Read my Bible more consistently
  • Spend more time in prayer
  • Be a better wife and mother
  • Witness more
  • Keep up a morning routine so I won't get behind the rest of the day
  • Getting organized
  • Do at least one 10 mile hike
  • Going from a 4 times a week to 6 times a week of exercise
  • Eating better
  • Plant a vegetable and an herb garden
  • Spending more time outdoors with the kids
  • Read 12 fiction books
  • Start running
  • Learn all the functions and operations of my digital camera
  • Take some really cool photos
  • Freeze more meals
  • Teach my boys to read fluently