Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Recovering Biblical Womanhood - Paul Washer

"There is nothing more attractive than a woman who has this look of wisdom, and discretion, and nobility and simplicity." Paul Washer

As you can see, I'm a big fan of Paul Washer. I've met him at a meeting last fall, and he is just an everyday brother who loves the Lord and has devoted his life to serve Him. I believe God has raised him up to jar this generation out of our lukewarm sleep through his fiery sermons that have spread over the internet over the past couple of years. He is usually very intense and offensive to many, but in this sermon he is lighthearted and funny. I found myself busting out in laughter at myself throughout. I'm also convicted at my silliness and lack of obedience to God's commands as a wife.

Sermon here